Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy counting!

Counting is a fascinating human habit. We count everything - how many times one has mistaken, how many times we got hurt, how many times we paid more, how many times we made an extra gesture. We count and ask for more. Nobody cares what you can offer - we live by abstract principles, by iron rules. You have to pay HALF, your fair share. Half of sex, half of the meal, half of the dog food. The perfect abstract half - your share, established somewhere outside reality. No one cares that you CAN'T pay - you have to pay. PAY, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME??? You don't have the money? WHO GIVES A SHIT, YOU HAVE TO PAY!!! Make an overdraft or blow a guy in the corner of the street. But for fuck's sake, pay your half.. And yes, I haven't told you today how much I love you, right? But you don't appreciate my efforts, my dear dear bitch... You don't respect me, you don't see my efforts. I hate you, bitch.... I hate you too, my love. Let's go count together, for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment